A sheet mask + an extra bit of ampoule in the pouch, that renews and reduces the signs of ageing.
Minimum application: Once every 2 weeks
Recommended application: Once a week
- Contains BOTH EGF (Epidermal Growth Factor) and FGF (Fibroblast Growth Factors)
- Both EGF and FGF are natural protein chains found in our bodies
- As one ages, the production of EGF and FGF decrease and hence, visible wrinkles and sagging skin appear
- So the 2GF mask is a supplement to this decline by boosting your skin with EGF and FGF
- EGF = Treats the surface layer of your skin by reducing visible marks, pigmentation and enhance the glow on your skin
- FGF = Treats the deeper layers of your skin by promoting elastin and collagen production, that keeps your skin supple and bouncy.
- You will feel a tighter skin
- You will see lighter pigmentation
- You will see a more visible glow
In Korea, anti-ageing efforts begin in high school.
Of course, many of us aren’t thinking about anti-ageing in high school.
Love, fitting in, results and freedom…maybe, but definitely not ageing.
The future is ahead of us!!
But hey…when we hit our 30s, some of us begin to wake up from this dream of youth and start to wonder, “Where did ‘Time’ go?”
This Korean’s obsession about anti-ageing, might just teach us something:
“If you wish to tackle the signs of ageing, the most effective strategy is to start early. Way ahead of time”
Like they say in football or in love: “The best defense is offense”
If you, like me, already are in the fight with ageing. I have just started my 40s this year. And let’s just say the threat is very real now. I don’t mind the lines as long as they don’t start running like the railway tracks and they don’t make me look bitter.
So for me, my strategy is the same as Italian football “DEFENSE. DEFENSE. DEFENSE”(AKA more frequent application).
And it doesn’t have to be expensive.