Swanicoco’s Pore Clearance is an easy-to-use spray that helps to clear your pores from blackheads and excess sebum.
Helping you keep your pores clean and tight.
It contains Centella Asiatica and Lavender extracts which soothe and calm redness.
Willow bark extract is the milder and more natural form of BHA, which is highly effective in penetrating oil clogs and cleansing them away.
Swanicoco’s Pore Clearance is effective on removing blackheads while being gentle on your skin.
1. After cleansing, spray Pore Clearance on a cotton pad, saturating the pad. Wipe areas of the face prone to blackheads and large pores for about 10 seconds. After 2-3 minutes, rinse face with cold water.
2. For areas prone to excess sebum, thoroughly swipe the pad on those areas several times.
3. Alternatively, saturate a cotton pad with Pore Clearance and apply the pad on areas prone to sebum for 5 minutes. After 5 minutes, wipe the skin with the pad to remove excess sebum and blackheads.
4. For sensitive skin, wipe the pad on the face just once and rinse immediately. If after several uses, your skin does not react negatively, you can swipe your face 2-3 times and wait 2 minutes before rinsing.
5. For best results, use consistently.
While you can’t shrink the size of your pores, you can make them less noticeable by clearing away the excess sebum and dirt that can clog them and stretch them out. Regular maintenance of your pores through gentle exfoliation and a sebum-melting product, like Swanicoco’s Pore Clearance, is key in minimizing the look of enlarged pores.
Water, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Enantia Chlorantha Bark Extract, Oleanolic Acid, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Punica Granatum Fruit Extract, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Oil